This privacy notice applies to our collection, use, sale, disclosure and other processing of personal information related to:
- Other individuals who use Roopler.com and/or our services, whose personal information we received related to the Sites and Services
- Former, current and prospective clients, brokers, agents, independent contractors, and consumers
Information Collected by Roopler.com
When you visit our website or utilize our services, we collect a variety of information about you. We typically collect two kinds of information about you through our site and services: (a) information that personally identifies you direction; and (b) other information that does not directly identify you, which we automatically collect when you visit our site, utilize our services, or that you provide to us.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This identifiable information may include, without limitation, your name, physical address, email address, telephone, mobile and fax numbers. During the use of our services, we may ask you for more sensitive information such as details of your real estate, lending, income, housing history, title and insurance needs and references, as well as other details of your life (“Personal Information”). During the use of our services, you may also provide information about others, such as email addresses of individuals that you share content from our site or services with.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-Personally Identifiable Information may include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous by a de-identification process. We obtain this about you from information that you affirmatively provide to us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain information from you when you access our site and our services. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using, the third-party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our applications, the specific web pages you visit, the duration and frequency of your visits, and location information.
- Information collected in this manner may include, but is not limited to, the date, time and location of your visit, the time you spend on certain pages or within our application, the web pages you view, the other consumer applications you visit, your search queries, and basic information about your computer, such as your Internet Protocol address, your domain name, your browser type, and the name of your internet service provider.
Roopler.com is committed to sharing your personal information only as needed for legitimate business purposes, or when otherwise legally-required as set forth below:
- As necessary to enter or carry out the performance of our contract;
- When needed to satisfy a legal or regulatory requirement and/or defense against legal claims, including those in the area of labor and employment law, social security, and data protection, tax, and corporate compliance laws. We may also share information if required to enforce our legal rights, for fraud prevention, public safety, or for security concerns;
- In furtherance of our legitimate business interests including the performance of contracts with customers and other parties, customer relationship management, including marketing and analytics, security, internal investigations, mergers and acquisitions, and reorganization, or other business transactions.
In addition, we may process your personal information where necessary to protect the vital interests of any individual.
Sales of Personal Information
Roopler.com engages in the business of selling real estate leads to real estate professionals and also sharing information with agents, lenders, investors, or other real estate professionals who may be able to assist you in your acquisition or sale of real property. You may opt out of this service by clicking the “Do Not Sell My Information” link on our website.
Use of Information
We primarily use the identifying information you voluntarily share with us to customize your online experiences and to carry out your online requests; to inform you about our products, services and other offerings; to contact you for promotions or for affiliate products; to communicate with you about your real estate needs; verifying your identity; and in some cases we may share information with third party vendors who perform functions on our behalf
If you would like to review the information about you that we have collected through our consumer applications, or to change that information, you can make that request by following the procedure indicated below in Section 10. We may require that you verify your identity before we process your request.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with all COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) requirements. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under eighteen (18) years of age. Our site, applications, and services are all directed to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) or older.
- You may opt out from receiving communications from us on a going-forward basis by contacting us or by using the unsubscribe mechanism contained in each email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
- Please review your browser or device settings for certain cookies and see above to exercise certain choices regarding cookies.
- Under applicable privacy laws, you may have the right to request to review, make amendments, have deleted or otherwise exercise your rights over your personal information that we hold, subject to certain legal limitations and requirements. If you are subject to such a privacy law, you may submit a request to us related to your personal information:
By submitting a request to us at:
By contacting us at:
If you submit a request to change or delete certain information in a request that is covered by an applicable privacy law, please clearly state what personal information you would like to have changed, removed altogether, or what limitations you would like placed on your personal information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you are a California resident or if you are in the European Union/European Economic Area, you may have additional rights.
You can deactivate your account at any time by contacting us at the email address at the bottom of this page. However, you will not be able to access many of the services to deactivate your account. Please note that even if you request deactivation of your account, it may take some time to fulfill this request.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete a service that you initiated prior to deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records. If a request will impact our duty of confidentiality to others or impacts a legal requirement, we may not always be able to fully address your request.
We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of individuals under all privacy laws applicable to us. Some privacy laws require that we provide specific information about individual rights to applicable consumers, which we have set forth at the end of this privacy notice:
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights, under California privacy laws, regarding your personal information as set forth in our CCPA section.
Effective Date and Changes to this Policy
For questions and concerns about this Policy, our company can be reached at:
Address: 100 Spectrum Centre Drive #900 Irvine CA 92618
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (949) 288-0089